Want Us To Contact You?
Dental & Vision
Dental & Vision
If you want to keep your finances in check, it’s important that you make vision and dental insurance a part of your budget.
The health of our eyes and mouths is just as important as that of our bodies. Traditional health insurance usually excludes vision and dental coverage.
While a health insurance plan can help with the cost of a broken arm or a skin infection, dental and vision insurance can help with the cost of a chipped tooth, fading eyesight, or both.
Dental and vision insurance can come from a variety of sources:
- Employers who offer health insurance plans to their staff members often include vision and/or dental benefits.
- You can also purchase your own dental and vision coverage.
- A separate, standalone plan for vision or dental insurance can be used as a form of supplemental insurance on top of a health insurance plan.
- We, at Tanya Garza Insurance Advisors, provide dental and vision insurance “packages” that offer benefits for both.
- Medicaid provides dental and vision benefits for children in all states. Medicaid coverage for adults is also available in some states.
- Seniors often need both eye care and dental care. Therefore, many Medicare Advantage plans include dental and vision benefits for seniors.
Dental and vision insurance is not just about having money to cover your medical costs. Before you go shopping for plans, you should know plenty about them. We at Tanya Garza Insurance Advisors can help you learn what you need to know about Dental and Vision plans so you can choose the best plan for you and your family.